Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Would You Like Your Heart?




If your heart were attached onto your chest like Ramlah Ram's outfit - now I know you know what I'm talking about so shushh! - what would yours look like? Forget about the bloody pumping organ that's supposed to be as fit as your fist, that one's ugly.


And you can't hide it, you can't change it, you can't take it off. It's just that it's there now right before you, so tell me...how does it look like?


Whole? Glowing? Broken in two? Shattered? Masked? Heavy? Twinkling? Smiling?


I'm just saying, that whomever came up with the love shape, was lucky. But I'm wondering, why God wants it invisible...in reality.


2 comments:

Tranquility said...

She won that night didn't she? Well, hearts are not meant to be seen, to allow people to fake their sincerety.

Effa Mas said...

Dr T, Bingo! (x 2)

Bingo 1 - Yup, if my memory serves me right, she did win. More than just a heart too might I add. Or...can it be that it's because of it?

Bingo 2 - Faking sincerity? You couldn't have said it any better.

But I bet it all began with 'good intentions' kan. Ah well...