Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Would You Like Your Eggs?


Do you know what kind of eggs you like? Sunny side-up, scrambled, omelette, soft boiled, hard boiled, poached? Do you know why you like it the way you like it? Does your favourite egg change over time? Scrambled, two years ago, poached lately? Or does it change over whom you're with at the time? Or does it even matter?


Richard Gere bugged me to decide on the eggs and so I have. He was with Julia Robert at the time and though Julia and I share very little in common, he was right about us both.


I can't remember what kind of eggs Julia likes but I do know that after a few eggs broken, she too has made up her mind.


I believe it's crucial that one knows which eggs one likes and why one likes them the way one likes them simply because life is full of uncertainties and knowing one's eggs lessens one. If one can't decide, perhaps one should avoid them altogether because one may potentially like every single one of them and that's hazardous.


Go on now, be certain. Be very certain.


3 comments:

Wiz said...

She I believe likes them poached. I love them in the bunga telur casings only at weddings and have them eaten there and then, mouth full and with the telur kuning abandoned on the meja makan with the rest of the kopekan kulit telur. That's how I like em best.

Effa Mas said...

So, YOU're the culprit who's been leaving traces of boiled egg yolks behind huh? Mana rotan?

Wiz said...

Lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!