Thursday, January 28, 2010

All I Have To Do Is Clean, Clean, Clean.



I had come to a conclusion a long time ago that I love cleaning my house. It isn't cleaned all the time, nor is it clean all the time, it all depends.


I'm like the Monica of Friends, only a little less compulsive - I hope. My party starts when yours is over. You're in your glitters and gowns, I'm in my apron and gloves, vacuuming and scrubbing like a true Cinderella wannabe.


And with all the dirt and dust and stains removed, so would the clutters in my head. That's how clean I clean.


Now, who said "A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind" again?


3 comments:

Tranquility said...

Lemme know if you run out of dusty spots. Coz my desk here is full of crappy stuff :))

Effa Mas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Effa Mas said...

Ah...but one must be careful of what one wishes Dr.