Thursday, October 16, 2008

Forget It


I've always felt and said, to write well, is first to feel well. Not well healthily well, just well aware of the feelings we feel.


I haven't written much lately coz I haven't felt much lately. But either that or i have felt so so much that my own feelings numb me.


Either that or i just wanna dwell on the feelings on my own and let them be.


Either that or whatever i feel is un-write-able coz it's simply un-share-able. Either that or the world has come to an end, simply.


Or maybe, i haven't been writing lately coz i haven't been feeling like i wanna be psychologized by anyone who thinks they know how i feel.


Please, get real!



3 comments:

Wiz said...

Sokay akak. SOmetimes you just can't control of how you feel. Like today, as I was pacing my steps to the doctor's room in HKL, if Azam wasn't there I would have strayed to the cafe and angkat kaki but that would have been irresponsible of me. I felt bad all week long due to the anticipation of this visit. Susah nak control our feelings, especially when kite susah hati.

So sorry to hear bout your mum akak. But just for the record, I insist to tell you taht I have never met an akak who has sacrificed so much for the family. I have always seen you in that light, even masa belajar lagi.

Hope you'd feel better soon.

bergen said...

Thank you for visiting, ma'am. You be sure to have a nice day now, y'hear?

Effa Mas said...

Wiz, thank you. It's like i dont know how to say it, but u heard me anyhow. Thank you.

Bergen Sir, the pleasure is mine. A wonderful day indeed.