Friday, September 5, 2008

I Hate-Men Day


Tak tahu lah kalau sebenarnya dah lama, but especially lately ni, bagai nak di-rub-rub in the hopelessness nya men ni. Tak brother-in-law, my own brothers pun bukan main lagi naik lemaknya.


Itu belum my friends' husbands or my friends' brothers or brothers-in-law or their male friends yang layan sesape je yang melintas!


As if there was a hurricane or torpedo that's hitting only the males and that it's making them like melatah of some sort. Semua nak jadi teenagers! Yang muda belia kemaruk nak show off apa yang tak ada, yang tak berapa muda gian pasang awek sampai lupa nama, and yang tua sibuk nak bercinta macam yang muda belia walau dah ada anak dua tiga.


Yes this is Ramadhan i shouldn't be so loud. But those men sama je Ramadhan ke Zulkaedah nya?


I just hate men today.


Hope it doesn't last till tomorrow.


p/s: This is not a confession, so i don't need consolation. Whatever rationale you wanna give, don't.


10 comments:

Ahau - Dee said...

Ish! I pun masuk dalam list ker? I pun men jugak ... he he he

Sabar kak :)

DaNaSh said...

angin pus-pus la tu....u should see the attitude of my male studetns...x masuk lagi male teachers...posa ni, sabar ajela...

Enida said...

No, Dee. You don't make it to the list because you are not MY brother-in-law! Kuang kuang kuang.

Mimi said...

K, you hate your men and I hate my day. Got the worst week in my entire life. But I need no consolation so don't worry about me.

Anonymous said...

change wht u can change,accept wht u cant change....(n_n)
From:Sv

Tomato said...

Hmmm actually u say u hate guys mayb jus some of them nia rite not all rite....hmmm not every1 is perfect in tis world so we can`t hate ppl o discrimination ppl jus like that cos we ourselve also not perfect at all...hehehe tis is my comment la is any say wrong sorry ya!!!!(TOMATO)

shopna said...

Hai..hmmm..i agree if you said that men sometime irritates us but for me i like 2 most great men in my life that is my dad and my brother..hehe..this is my comment..

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..if somebody hurt my family ,i'll oso hate him/her..but unfortunately,it really happens in my aunt life..she hurt by a man deeply, so she very hate man and no married until now...Maggie

Kebe said...

Kak Mas,
So sad to hear your story about men..I think men and women are really much different in this world...The most significant 1 is the attidute. Almost all the women are very caring about the feeling of people around them...But a man look like regardless on it.They always hurt a woman's heart...either intentionally or accidentally. So I wont be trust a guy easily in order to profect myself. Hehe.
I'm not hate Man...but there is always a question on my mind...believe he onot?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Dun be so pessimistic..
Well, not every guy in this world is like what as u described. However, I won't deny the fact that they're some guys whom spoil the name of 'MAN'. Anyway, They're still guys who actually cares as much as the woman does. So, stay happy and leave all the sad thoughts behind ya... Good luck and all the best.