Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She's Back


After all that we've gone through, the fear, the shock, the un-readiness, Umi is finally working her way to recovery. It's a long long way, but at least now she has started that journey.


It's just that we haven't had the courage nor the heart to tell her that, that long-recovery journey translates to at least 6 more weeks in that bed. 6 more weeks after 1 week in Surgical Ward, 1 week in Medical Ward, 1 week in ICU, 1 day in High Dependency Ward, and now back to Medical Ward.


We just cannot have the heart when every single day, she thinks she is going home.


My tiredness is nowhere near her constant struggle for life.


Who am i to compare sacrifices.


2 comments:

Ahau - Dee said...

Alhamdulillah :)

wizcakes said...

I am happy to see that she is progreesing Mas, and I must make it a point to go visit. So so so sorry Mas. I couldn't even find the time to catch my own reflection in the mirror.