Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Blower's Daughter


Honestly, i don't know what or who the heaven Blower's Daughter is but this song just gets to me...it does, to the very end.


And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time


And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky


I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...


And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time


And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial


I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...


Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?


I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...


'Til I find somebody new... .




5 comments:

DaNaSh said...

feeling blue?? red?? or yellow???

Selamat Mengerjakan Ibadah Puasa...moga-moga diberkati Allah s.w.t

domestic engineer said...

Lagu hapa ni tak penah dengar pun. Tak kisah la Kak Mas asalkan you bahagia, I pun bahagia.

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan al mubarak.

Effa Mas said...

Tu lah, tengah colourful hidup i now ni hehe.

Same to u & family, selamat berpuasa, semuga sama2 kita mendapat berkat darinya. Amin.

Effa Mas said...

Ha DE,

Hanya Jauhari yang kenal Manikam, tak tau tak pe. Meh lah kita sesama bahagia ya.

Selamat berpuasa!

Anonymous said...

I think tat the lyrics of tis songs very meaning-full for life. Sometime,i like to live single, Cos,i wish to get more freedom.
Sometime,i loss confidence wit men,
Cos,they always make me sad & dissapointment.
Sometime,i like to do smt with myself,
Cos,i wish to make my own decision.
Sometime,i hate to make promise with other,
Cos,i feel that it is a presure for me.
Anyway,it is only sometime. When smt happens to you, good o bad,consider wat it mean...there's a propose to life's event..to teach you how to lough more & not to cry more.
So,life goes easy on me,most of the time...be happy & enjoy ur life!(^.^)
from:siow chian