Friday, July 4, 2008

Miles from Smiling

I helped out a friend and took part in a short course at UX-IM last week. It left me nothing to smile about except the part when one of my male students refused to work with a female classmate. I believe he absconded from a zoo .


I can't explain it any other way.

p/s: I regret to tell you that the probably-awaited sequel of Senyum lah.. is not going to make it's appearance here, or any other places known, or not known to man. There was nothing, and there is still nothing, to smile about.

4 comments:

Ahau - Dee said...

Mas,

Hantar jer budak tu kat I, let me train him ... ha ha ha

Enida said...

Somehow this reminds me of the story my Mom used to tell, about male cats whose whiskers have been cut short.

Kucing jantan yang misainya kena potong tak nak kuor rumah sebab takut kucing betina tak nampak akan simbol kejantanannya.

I betcha, the boy probably has no symbol to speak of. Let alone balls.

Me, from down under having a ball and can't wait to speak about it.

Effa Mas said...

Hish, tak payah susah susah Dee.

Effa Mas said...

At least kucing in your story tu bukannya dalam class kan sis?