Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Pause

During the time I was at my pause...

1. My brother got married.
2. My weekend classes ended.
3. My niece was admitted to the hospital
4. My housemate's brother-in-law was admitted to the hospital.
5. My nephew was admitted to the hospital.
6. My niece and nephew were released from the hospitals.
7. My housemate's brother-in-law passed away.
8. My third semester class resumed.
9. My class prepared for a drama competition.
10. My faulty memory lost my keys.
11. My class won the drama competition.
12. My third semester classes ended.

I couldn't just un-pause my pause. There were too many things to be there for. There were too many things i didn't have that i couldn't write.

And now that i am writing, i feel obliged to reason my not writing, as if i have been expected to show up.

But i feel obliged anyhow.





5 comments:

Wiz said...

Congratulations on the win Mas! Teachers and dramas are big deals, I know that very well. It's the equivalence of Olympics!

You wrote to Dee about leaving me the message...I didn't get any.

Ok see you.

Ahau - Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahau - Dee said...

Huh! Panjang nyerrr list awak... patutlah awak diam jer ... anyway, awak menang lagi! Tahniah !!!

So, tunggu apa lagi ... tulis lah lagi.

Cheers,

Dee

Effa Mas said...

Tq Wiz. You're right, even though i didn't want to admit it especially to my students, it definitely is a huge deal.

Oh the message. I actually felt a little silly sending it to you but who would have thought it didn't even get through to you :)

The message was supposed to reveal that each of us is a mutual friend to the other two.NOT realizing that i was the only one in the dark hehe.

Hope you're having a great time away.

Effa Mas said...

Tq Wiz. You're right, even though i didn't want to admit it especially to my students, it definitely is a huge deal.

Oh the message. I actually felt a little silly sending it to you but who would have thought it didn't even get through to you :)

The message was supposed to reveal that each of us is a mutual friend to the other two.NOT realizing that i was the only one in the dark hehe.

Hope you're having a great time away.