Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lessons From Kitreena

I've learned a few new things from Kitreena lately.

1.If you haven't eaten your breakfast, then eat it.
2.If you're asked to do your homework during the day, it's not valid. Homework is only for night time,school season.
3.If you don't come home straight from work, you're late.
4.If you're angry, say "Amboiii"!
5.If you want to adjust your swimming cap on your head, don't say 'fix', it's not nice.
6.If you're in the pool with Edrick, you can't hold him, he's not YOUR brother.
7.If you're upstairs and she's downstairs, you shouldn't call her cause you're upstairs and she's downstairs.
8.If you're cooking and the whole house can smell your cooking, it's a good cooking.
9.If the birds are singing in the morning, you should get up.
10.If you stay long enough at her house despite the quarrels, arguments and the 24-hour cartoon shows, she'll love you and she'll miss you when you're gone, even if she won't ever admit it... :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't talk to me when i'm trying to wash my hands !!!

-ampet-

Effa said...

Yup, another lesson!

Enida said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I am giggling quietly in the office though.

Enida said...

Another lesson I just learned a couple weeks ago:

"If I have to listen to you because you are my Mom, you have to listen to me because you are my Mom."

Effa said...

She has a sharp, quick, critical, active, thinking mind (and mouth) :-) If it's a cry pun, it's a proud cry I'm sure.

Effa said...

Aak? Muahaha... You can never win can you?

Anonymous said...

i was just thinking yesterday masa dalam pool...
with her sometimes u just don't know how to react... especially with questions like...
ampet... why are u at my home everyday?

Enida said...

Short, sharp, innocent questions which answers you know she has neither capacity nor patience for, kan?